Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Battle Rages On...........

JUST A QUICK UPDATE!

Well, I still have specialist appointments and diagnostic tests to undergo. My sleep has been reduced to maybe 2-3 hours a night. However, for 2 nights in a row I slept for 6 hours.......thank the Lord! My intense muscle spasms include heavy heart palpatations and pain and night sweats. Nitro relieves the heart pain and clonazepam helps control the spasms; night sweats are "mickey mouse" compared to the later. Not to mention rarely sleeping.......nothing seems to help! Trust me I've tried sleeping pills etc. It is only by the grace of God that maybe 1-2 nights out of the week I'll get more than 2-3 hours of sleep. For those of you who pray; Please pray that the doctors will find the problem and in the mean time, somehow God would restore my sleep. The kids have been very good at helping out and Darrin has been my ROCK throughout this battle. But honestly, I'm weary.
BUT LIFE GOES ON......here is an update with the kids. JOSH is working and as a result was able to buy himself a used car. He went to a basketball camp in the States called Campus GONZAGA; learned alot and had fun with his team. BRYCE is still working and keeps himself busy, making music etc, etc. ALI has been working all summer long at the grocery store Sobeys and is saving her money for school clothes and a new cell phone etc, etc.
WELL this is it for now....

SMILES,
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou Kimberly; it means alot to hear those words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im still praying Cindy, I think about you and your family often

    Take care
    Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Asha,

    Thankyou also! I really feel desperate for answers but at this point there are none.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy i wanted to give you an update, I know you were stressed and spent many a night worrying over the silly trio that shared a home. We are going separate ways as of Sept. I am close to 7/11 by Westlands, and the couple are going to be by the water tower.

    you are so special and amazing, and have been a wonderful influence in my life. I pray and think about you and your family all the time.
    Take care
    Asha

    ReplyDelete