Friday, August 14, 2009

Visit with the Cardiologist......

Tuesday, Darrin and I went to see a Cardiologist; yes he thinks I'm having angina attacks. He doesn't know about some of my other symptoms but he gave me a prescription for Norvasc to take each day.....hopefully this will help with relaxing the blood vessles and the pain. He did say he would schedule me for an Angiogram in the next 4-8 weeks. I did have a echocardiogram done the same day but afterward's I was in alot of pain in my chest area.
So much to think about and still no real answers after 9 months!!
As of late; I have been sleeping (thanks to Clonazepam) and prayer. Each night is such a battle to sleep..it's very hard for me to actually get to s-l-e-e-p. I still have some tests coming up but my mind is going crazy with all the what if's. Darrin is on holidays over the next two weeks; he needs some serious rest. God is faithful I know; but for those who pray please continue to do so.......we really need answers. Thankyou, thankyou for keeping us in your thoughts and more importantly in your prayers.

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Its at least good to hear a Dr, didn't tell you you had MS? was it? the favourite fall back choice.
    Hope Darren has a good two weeks off, take care talk to you soon.
    Asha

    ReplyDelete