BRYCE is going to GRADUATE today!! HE finally made it!! Now, whether he actually makes it to the ceremonies.....I'll be holding my breath! He has a date who has wanted him to change the color of his tie so it would match her dress BUT has he done it yet?? NO. Bryce leaves everything until the very last second and believe me, it drives his Dad and I CRAZY!! I will post pictures later on today....check back later for that.
PRAYER REQUEST......GRANDMA DE as many of you know suffers with her arthritis greatly and of late, has developed some complications. Please pray for her today!! She desperately wants to see her Grandson graduate and yet we don't want her to be in agonizing pain. Also, that I would be pain free today and have strength to attend both the ceremony and the banquet. Thankyou !!
SMILES & BLESSINGS,
CINDY
Congradulations Bryce!!!
ReplyDeletehope you guys have a wonderful day, I will be praying both you and grandma can make it to the ceremony...
Asha
Thank you for your encouraging comments. New York is the crossroads for the whole world, and The Gospel is greatly needed here. So, we have come to work in the harvest. Congrats to your son for graduating.
ReplyDelete