
Our Son thinks the grass is greener on the other side of..... well.....town (at his friend's house). I knew he would play this damming card...."I'm eighteen therefore I want to move-out". He just may get his wish!! WE always want him to know that our door is always opened for him and want the best for him. This is certainly not the most ideal situation for him to be moving-out, however I'm learning that he must learn from his mistakes just like we all have. If he moves out he will have alot of obstacle's to over-come including; a very empty bank account and finishing Grade Twelve. Not to mention, keeping his part-time job! I don't know what the next couple of days or weeks will look like for us or Bryce but I do know that, our faith teaches us that Christ our Lord cares and loves Bryce even more than us. Therefore, we trust that Christ our God will take care of Bryce and be his source of guidance when we cannot. I pray and hope that in 2009 we as a family, will continue to persevere and continue the battle no matter what!
No comments:
Post a Comment