Welcome and hope everyone is doing well!!
Starting with Bryce.....he is still at home and going to school and working at Canadain Tire. He still thinks grass is greener (at his friends) but we know that deep down he is having second thoughts. Afterall, having your own room and food at your own leisure etc, etc, isn't too bad. Not to mention, having access to a vehicle to drive in the cold winter and parents that maybe........ just maybe........ can help navigate through the deep waters of "life" is a good enough reason to "stay put".
Ali and Josh seem to be doing well; Josh is playing basketball all weekend and Ali has plans (hanging out at home) she doesn't have too work today, so she will likely sleep in and then watch t.v. Darrin and I plan on getting over to see Mom and Dad and hopefully have a coffee! Darrin has had a bad back but is slowly recovering and I have been back working and enjoying it. Honestly, Cleaning is my "outlet" and dream job!! I know, (I am crazy) but I seriously get "real" satisfaction and fulfillment out of it. When I leave a clients home, it is completely sparkling clean and I never see anyone make a mess of it. Now at my house, I KNOW......who makes the mess and I see WHO makes the mess and it drives me....nuts!!! Having said all this, I do have exceptional clients who try to do whatever they can to accomadate me and this helps immensely!! Well, until next time friends and family.........I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment