Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bryce will be Eighteen......





Well, I knew this day was coming but nothing could have prepared Darrin or myself for it. Our little man has grown up into a big man...where has the time gone?? I don't know why 18 yrs. means that a kid becomes an Adult; in my opinion they are still a kid and needs more time. Besides, he hasn't even had his drivers license for more than a year!! What exactly makes them an adult?? I suppose every parent ask's this question at this time and wonders what the next five years will hold for their "adult". I hope and Pray that he can find out what he wants to do in life sooner than later. He loves music and does have talent, but will need a college program to assist him in his learning and in becoming successful. I don't know if he wants that just yet......time will tell.


I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment