I believe that Spring is in the air today........even though it really
wasn't that warm outside! But, when you can open a window and smell fresh air.......it's kinda like being on a swing and feeling the breeze against your skin. Believe me, when your a Mom of 3 teenagers you welcome any "fresh" scent! Today so far, has been a good day and I was able to get all of Ali's forms for High School filled-out. She will be going to Strathcona Christian Academy and will have to ride the bus to Sherwood Park. She wants to take part in the "Leadership" program which will allow her to participate in mission trips etc. I've been very impressed with the mission trips that S.C.A. has been a part of. They really help out the people in need in other countries and their desire is to "Show" the love of Christ to those individuals. I will admit, I do have some reservations about safety etc, etc. But honestly, Ali has grown-up believing that having faith in God will sustain her. Really, when I think about it what a great opportunity to learn about other people's culture and language.
BRYCE is still working........day 4!! Thank you Jesus! He has been driving our van and his car has been in the "shop" getting $350.00 worth of work done on it.....so he NEEDS this job. Please keep him in your prayers!!
Grandpa de. sounds better (over the phone) but he says "he's taking it slow"........I can relate Gramps!! Well, I should think about getting supper on the go........maybe we'll just settle for toast! Ya right! Hope everyone has had a great day........
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment