I can't believe that it has been so long since I last posted anything on my blog! February was a complete and total write off.........was very ill. Let's just say, at the moment I'm still undergoing testing to get to the bottom of my exhausting symptoms. So this month will be devoted to going to Doctor appointments and then to a specialist and more tests. I take one day at a time and some days are better that others. I stand on the promises of my God who gives strength to the weary and lifts the load of the heavy burdened. Whatever is to come, I know the overseer of my soul will be with me and will see me through.
BRYCE, has been re-arranging his room (our basement) and believe me it caused alot of upheaval!! Not only did he "dis-mantel" Darrin's shelving but decided it would serve a better purpose in the garage. Then he decided he wanted to paint his room ( in the dead of winter). Actually the coat of paint looks very nice and he did some very creative free hand art work on top of his desk and all 3 of his cork bulletin boards. I do so love when Bryce uses his creative talents.........not to mention his "Band"!! He loves to create music and has taught himself to play the electric guitar and it actually sounds good.
JOSH, is busy playing basketball (finals) and he has had another growth spurt not too mention he is almost as muscular as his Dad. He works out every second day and is now very conscious of what he should be eating. He is currently looking for a job too make money.
ALI is working at Sobeys, babysitting and going to school still. She likes the money but her days are very long and she is tired alot. She has been a huge help to me over the past month!! Helping Dad with supper and baking etc, etc. I have to say it is so nice to see her putting into practise what I've taught her over the years. She is very domesticated!! She will be a good wife to someone in the future.
GRANDMA & GRANDPA, are doing well! They will be so happy when spring comes! Having arthritis is hard for them during the winter; not to mention the slippery sidewalks. They have had alot of visitors come by their apartment and this keeps them happy.
Shelly my sister......she is moving in May to a smaller place and will be very close to us in proximity......yikes! Trevor (our nephew) is gone for a year to Ireland and so my sister is going to really miss him.
WELL FOLKS, this is it for now..........talk to you again soon.
lucky Nephew, there's actually a pilgrimage taking place in Ireland this coming spring, Father suggested I go, but I would rather go to Israel or Greece.
ReplyDeletettyl
Asha
thanks Asha for your comment!! I too would love to go to Greece!! Hopefully, some of my relatives will also leave a comment.
ReplyDelete