Ali keeps pre-occupied with school, working at Sobeys and baby siting. We are the taxi driver for her and Josh!! I'm not complaining too much as they are good kids and not getting into trouble! I have been working steadily as I needed to catch-up on cleaning for clients who missed appointments; due to one thing or another. I think this year will be a "real" learning curve for Darrin and I as we help Bryce and Josh pre-pare for their "work Experience Program" and help Josh pre-pare for secondary education. I had no idea what this entails.......Josh needs to apply NOW for Nait and he must attend a info. session this Feb and May or no admittance. Guess what this means?? MONEY MONEY MONEY & MORE MONEY. Just when Darrin & I need to get Ali braces and have Bryce's graduation expenses etc, etc. Unbelieveable expenses!!! For those of you who have been thru this.........you can say been there done that. For those of you who are looking on......don't be fooled....you will have no money until your kids are out of the house and on their own. And of course, even then there is the possibility that you still will be signing your pay check over to them. GOOD GRIEF!!!!! Well folks this all the "news" for this ROUND......
SMILES
CINDY
I like it:) Looks really good.
ReplyDeleteThanks Meg!!
ReplyDelete