I was able to have Thankgiving supper at our house this year!! It went very well and everbody came except Granpa de; we were very sad about that but brought him a plate of food. He is doing a bit better but has a long way to go! Grandma de is positive as ever albeit her arthritis is so bad. Anyways, I'm looking ahead and panning Christmas dinner at our house. Bryce is planning on video taping the day and then puting it on the web so you all can see us......kinda like a visit with us. Our church family has been very supportive of MOM&DAD and have brought meals on several occasions...this has helped out alot. Bryce, Josh and Ali all go see them during the week to help out and drive them places if need be. Darrin and I also help out and are glad to do so.......i wish we could do more!!! MOM & DAD mean the world to our family and we cherish every minute with them!!
Hope you all are well and will keep you updated......
Love Cindy
I have never before considered that Canadian Thanksgiving is different than ours. Actually, I've never considered Canadian Thanksgiving at all. Maybe I just thought only Americans did that. What do you eat? I am glad it went well for you!
ReplyDelete