Monday, May 31, 2010

Something to talk about.....







GRANDPA needs prayer......he is undergoing a procedure to find out about a "lump" that is on his liver. He has had colon cancer and is nervous about the cancer returning; he didn't come out and say that but Mom told me he said it to her.




Our family has been thru so much and we are standing strong!!


Our boys have been such a source of encouragement and Ali. They have such a strong faith......and its seen us thru much suffering.




BRYCE went to YC a youth converence this past weekend and had a blast! Josh worked at the golf course and froze. Ali worked also but she is very very excited about buying Josh's car; she gets her drivers license this week.......YIKES!!!! She's taken drivers training but I think she still needs alot more driving time. Josh is thrilled about looking for a new car.....but it's not cheap as he needls to get a mechanical check done and thats about $140.00. Right now he made an offer on a 1997 Honda Accord so we'll see what happens.


THESE DAYS I've been feeling better but I'd like to say that I'm feeling fantastic.........not sure why its taking so long for my body to completely recover.

Will keep you all updated!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment