Thought I'd include some pictures.... Bryce and Josh helped with landscaping this past summer and the finished result was very nice. You already know we celebrated Josh's birthday but thought the table photo was nice. Anyway, both boys are working at a golf course; Bryce part-time and Josh on weekends. Ali still works at sobeys! I've been doing well and even planted flowers; last night I had to cover them up as the temp. fell and I didn't want them to freeze. I've had our neighbor kids come over and that always brings a smile to my face. 5 year old Nathaneil said to me the other day......"Mrs.Hunter I have something very very important to tell you...I'm a very very lucky boy because I was grounded for 59 years and I cleaned -up my toys and now I'm not grounded!"
Well, we are back attending church and our kids come willingly when they can......it feels so good being back and enjoying the sermons and singing. Right now our family has alot to sing about!!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well and will chat with you all again!
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment