Here is a photo of Grandma Hunter with Bryce&Josh. Thought I'd Start with the shock factor.......haven't had picture with Grandma H. for years!! Anyways, I don't have any thing to report on my health as of yet....but make no mistake I'm still a sick chick. I know family will be wanting pictures of the kids and info on them so for their sake i will either update the post myself or Ali will. Bryce is working with a snow removal company so very soon he will FEEL the "impact" of his job. Josh is busy with School and basketball and hockey. He bought a car in the summer and so he can drive now and this frees up our time. Although, he does alot of highway driving which makes me nervous so it's kind of a double-edged sword. Ali has been enjoying grade 10 but is finding her advanced English class challenging! she also works during the week at Sobeys and babysits. Ali keeps busy and out of trouble so that's good. Well soon we will have Lot's of snow so we all better get our winter boots out.
It's good to hear from you! I have read your blog from time to time but haven't left a note until now. Thank you for checking in on us and for all of your encouragement. We will pray for you.
ReplyDeleteLeann