Monday, March 22, 2010

Josh is eighteen!!!!!





Josh celebrated his birthday with all of us; including Grandma & Grandpa. He was happy to receive money to buy clothes!! He also celebrated winning Gold in Basketball Provincials......what a thrill!!!! Especially considering he is in his last year of high school.
BRYCE is looking for work right now and has a job interview this week so hopefully he gets it....he hates not having money. He still is in a band and loves to write his own songs and compose his own music; wish he would look at pursuing a music course at college. He is interested but is nervous about it, so we'll see what happens.
ALISSA is a typical sixteen year old.........dying her hair, clothes shopping, interested in a boy and has an attitude to go with it right now.
DARRIN has kidney stones so please pray for him that the doctor will be able to get him into the hospital to blast them.....without pain.
MYSELF.........well I'm on the mend but it's been a very tough journey and I hope and pray that I keep on this road to recovery.
Until next time.............see ya.
Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment